Help fix code please

Friends,

When I'm trying to insert my EA on the mql site, the validation is showing an error, but I can't identify any error.

I can't identify problems, when I check the log as you teach, only "disconnected" and "stopped by user" errors appear, how should I proceed? because I have no error in the code and it is in perfect working order.

Attached is a print of what appears to me when sending the file and in the backtest log... My programmer does not see any errors..

If any good heart can help me I will be grateful.

Gabriel Felipe Sanita:Friends, When I'm trying to insert my EA on the mql site, the validation is showing an error, but I can't identify any error. I can't identify problems, when I check the log as you teach, only "disconnected" and "stopped by user" errors appear, how should I proceed? because I have no error in the code and it is in perfect working order. Attached is a print of what appears to me when sending the file and in the backtest log... My programmer does not see any errors.. If any good heart can help me I will be grateful.
  1. When taking screenshots, don't use your phone to take photos. Use your computer's "Print Screen" function. There is a key for that on your keyboard. Windows also has "Snip & Sketch" function and most browsers also have a "Take a screenshot" functionality. Use them and not your phone camera.
  2. In accordance with Market product rules, your EA must be in English and not in any other language. All parameters, alert messages and log output must be in English.
  3. Also, as referenced in the rules, use the following guidelines to correct your code's validation process...

Articles

The checks a trading robot must pass before publication in the Market

MetaQuotes, 2016.08.01 09:30

Before any product is published in the Market, it must undergo compulsory preliminary checks in order to ensure a uniform quality standard. This article considers the most frequent errors made by developers in their technical indicators and trading robots. An also shows how to self-test a product before sending it to the Market.

Fernando Carreiro # :
  1. Ao fazer capturas de tela, não use o telefone para tirar fotos. Use a função "Print Screen" do seu computador. Existe uma chave para isso no seu teclado. O Windows também possui a função "Snip & Sketch" e a maioria dos navegadores também possui a funcionalidade "Fazer uma captura de tela". Use-os e não a câmera do seu telefone.
  2. De acordo com as regras do produto Market , seu EA deve estar em inglês e não em qualquer outro idioma. Todos os parâmetros, mensagens de alerta e saída de log devem estar em inglês.
  3. Além disso, conforme mencionado nas regras, use as seguintes diretrizes para corrigir o processo de validação do seu código...

Fernando, muito obrigado, tinha mudado a tradução para o inglês mas ainda faltavam algumas coisas, muito obrigado.

Fernando, thank you very much, I had changed the translation to English but some things were still missing, thank you very much.

Gabriel Felipe Sanita #:

In the English forum you are only allowed to communicate in English.

I have edited your last post and translated the text. ;-)

Miguel Ángel Vico Alba # :

No fórum em inglês, você só pode se comunicar em inglês.

Editei seu último post e traduzi o texto. ;-)

Sorry friend, I always used a translator but I must have forgotten

8 ways to take a screenshot on Windows 10 and Windows 11
8 ways to take a screenshot on Windows 10 and Windows 11
  • www.businessinsider.com
To take a screenshot on Windows 10 or 11, you can use the Print Screen button or Snipping Tool. You can also take a screenshot with the Game Bar by pressing the Windows Key + G. Third-party apps offer even more features, like automatically uploading screenshots to the internet. If you want to take a screenshot on your Windows 10 or Windows 11...