mt4 can't load Market Terminal - page 2

Alain Verleyen #: I am afraid this information is inexact or outdated.I just tried. Connection to MT4 Community, with a password using 25 characters. Then I installed a free product and all was working correctly.
I think the 10 character password limit is probably because of the MQL5 Storage for MetaEditor, as the MQL5 Storage has other weird password limitations as you already explained to me before.

Fernando Carreiro #:
I think the 10 character password limit is probably because of the MQL5 Storage for MetaEditor, as the MQL5 Storage has other weird password limitations as you already explained to me before.

Maybe, let me try...

No. All is working correctly with MQL5 Storage too.

The password issue with MQL5 Storage was (is ?) related to the usage of some special characters, not to the length. Of course, maybe it was not like that in the past.

Manu Tabtim #:

hi ,  Windows 

It just had a problem today, only on freshly installed mt4, some shows error in the image

Same problem... Any solution?

DDDomeZ #:
Same problem... Any solution?

Did you read the topic before posting ?

Alain Verleyen #:

I am afraid this information is inexact or outdated.

I just tried. Connection to MT4 Community, with a password using 25 characters. Then I installed a free product and all was working correctly.

I had users Alain that couldn't see their purchases or couldn't install them properly, they were getting an "installation failed" message.

When I told them to use a shorter than 10 characters MQL5 account password, the problem was resolved, so I keep having this point within my recommendations.

Maybe it doesn't affect free market purchases.

Eleni Anna Branou #:

I had users Alain that couldn't see their purchases or couldn't install them properly, they were getting an "installation failed" message.

When I told them to use a shorter than 10 characters MQL5 account password, the problem was resolved, so I keep having this point within my recommendations.

Maybe it doesn't affect free market purchases.

And why did you tell them that 10 characters thing in the first place ?

There is no difference installing a free or a paid product.

You do as you want Eleni but this recommendation is pointless at present time.