50 MT4 terminals - page 2

From what I know of the OP (I've known him for several years from the Spanish forum) it is almost certainly for testing EAs on demo accounts.

There is simply a reason to do it this way and not another.  I've been doing this for some time now, and it's an option I've considered, and it's limited to a contractual request from account management, it's not a random decision.  I didn't know there was a 32 account limit, I didn't see a piece of information explaining this.  I have a lot (a lot) of RAM, so I didn't think this was a problem either.  I am not going to trade 5000 symbols, I think the way I asked the question is correct, since I had no idea what could be causing the problem

Miguel Angel Vico Alba #:
From what I know of the OP (I've known him for several years from the Spanish forum) it is almost certainly for testing EAs on demo accounts.
A part is also for that.  You're right.  But I have that on another PC, also with many accounts, not so many.  I dedicate entire pc's to some specific purpose.  Due to the number of accounts I have, it is much more profitable for me to use specific PCs connected to Wi-Fi and with their own telephone network for emergencies, than to use VPS.

Enrique Enguix #: There is simply a reason to do it this way and not another.  I've been doing this for some time now, and it's an option I've considered, and it's limited to a contractual request from account management, it's not a random decision.  I didn't know there was a 32 account limit, I didn't see a piece of information explaining this.  I have a lot (a lot) of RAM, so I didn't think this was a problem either.  I am not going to trade 5000 symbols, I think the way I asked the question is correct, since I had no idea what could be causing the problem

Why don't you answer the question on why you are doing this? That is why I asked about 5000 symbols. You may think you are correct, but may not be.
     How To Ask Questions The Smart Way. (2004)
          Be precise and informative about your problem
          The XY Problem

Enrique Enguix #: A part is also for that.  You're right.  But I have that on another PC, also with many accounts, not so many.  I dedicate entire pc's to some specific purpose.  Due to the number of accounts I have, it is much more profitable for me to use specific PCs connected to Wi-Fi and with their own telephone network for emergencies, than to use VPS.

If your PC is high-spec, you can use Windows Server operating system instead of standard Windows. That way you can have multiple sessions, each one with the max 32 allowed, thus increasing the number terminals running. And you can connect to each one via Remote Desktop viewer.

Another way, is to have each MetaTrader run as a windows service and with different user login. That will allow you to have more than 32, but they will run headless without a GUI. This is ideal for just running EAs (or MQL5 Services) with no need for manual intervention.

A third option is run various virtual PCs on that machine using Windows own Hyper-V which is part of the Windows installation.

Thank you for your responses, they have been very helpful to me!