pending oreder ea

I'm trying to find a trade manager/EA that I can use to automate my London breakout strategy. It needs to be able to enter positions/trades at 8.30am GMT on a 15 min chart on MT4 but automate set at 8am (pre set trades/pending orders) straddle trades on 4 currency pairs. set time, stop loss, take profit 9(3 take profit levels)and back test if possible.

The strategy which I improved on a existing strategy is consistently profitable back tested over 3 years and real time trading with live account  over the last year averaging 20%p/m but I have to enter all the parameters every night and cancel the opposite pending orders when the trades are triggered in the trending direction also my trade manager I use at the moment (the forex guys trade management panel)doesn’t offer the ability to pre set orders (pending orders)

Any help would be much appreciated and willing to share my strategy with the person who has the right solution

I look forward to your reply

Anthony :

I'm trying to find a trade manager/EA that I can use to automate my London breakout strategy. It needs to be able to enter positions/trades at 8.30am GMT on a 15 min chart on MT4 but automate set at 8am (pre set trades/pending orders) straddle trades on 4 currency pairs. set time, stop loss, take profit 9(3 take profit levels )and back test if possible.

The strategy which I improved on a existing strategy is consistently profitable back tested over 3 years and real time trading with live account  over the last year averaging 20%p/m but I have to enter all the parameters every night and cancel the opposite pending orders when the trades are triggered in the trending direction also my trade manager I use at the moment (the forex guys trade management panel)doesn’t offer the ability to pre set orders (pending orders)

Any help would be much appreciated and willing to share my strategy with the person who has the right solution

I look forward to your reply

Your request looks more like a job description than a problem solving. You can use the Freelance section for work orders (for a healthier result, because the account you will associate with the algorithm will risk your money)

If you are asking if such a code has been published before, you can look at the archived codes yourself in the Codebase section.