MT4 Android Mobile: How to Change BACKGROUND Chart Colour with Build 1357??

Hi,

After updating/installing the latest MT4 Android Build 1357 yesterday (09MAR2023) from Google Play Store, my MT4 Android app didn't work anymore (the phone just didn't wanna load the app), so I had to uninstall my MT4 Android app and download/install the latest Android Build 1357 again.  However, after doing so this time, I noticed that I had to reinstall and set up/customize all my charts and indicators again.  A bit troublesome but the main issue I experience now is that the said lastes build 1357 doesn't allow me to set my chart BACKGROUND colour anymore under the Customize Colour Scheme/Settings.

I had no problem with customizing my chart background colour for the last MT4 Android version.  The latest/current build only allows me to set the FOREGROUND colour even under the CUSTOM scheme.

Have I missed something here with this latest build?  Or can the MT4 app developer bring back the option for Android users to customize our chart background colour??

Appreciate any helpful feedback.

yeah im experience the same thing very bother with the new latest version that we are not allowed to change the background in meta trader 4 for android since a already comfortable with white background now i need to adapt with dark background 

Hi,
I have noticed that, not only background colour has changed. Also when I trying to set up my own settings on the chart, after couple minutes mt4 moving me back to the default settings such background colour, rsi settings and moving average
How to fix that ? I like my own settings.

has anyone figured this out. I can't stand the new layout and it going back to white screen and default every five seconds. Is there someone we can get ahold of to see if there is a bug or a way to download and use the old version of mt4. My paid for indicators aren't showing up on my desktop either in the purchased area. Keeps telling me to update but they aren't showing up under the purchased tab. I can still use them just not update I guess.