CMC MT4 - Only one order can be placed on one tick

Does anyone use CMC MT4,  it seems it only allow one order being placed on one tick.  Is there anyway I can get around this?

umzhangzDoes anyone use CMC MT4,  it seems it only allow one order being placed on one tick.  Is there anyway I can get around this?

The MetaTrader terminal is the same for all brokers and it can connect to any broker you wish, irrespective of the branding, as long as the other brokers offer the same MetaTrader platform.

The installation brokers offer are mainly just visual branding and nothing more.

So, any trading conditions and limits you have issue with, are specific to the broker and not necessarily with the platform.

Also, if you are using an EA, then it might be an issue with the EA itself.

Fernando Carreiro #:

The MetaTrader terminal is the same for all brokers and it can connect to any broker you wish, irrespective of the branding, as long as the other brokers offer the same MetaTrader platform.

The installation brokers offer are mainly just visual branding and nothing more.

So, any trading conditions and limits you have issue with, are specific to the broker and not necessarily with the platform.

Also, if you are using an EA, then it might be an issue with the EA itself.

Thanks for the reply.  CMC offers a no spread but with commission option.  So it is different.  That’s why I am asking if there is anything special

umzhangz #: Thanks for the reply.  CMC offers a no spread but with commission option.  So it is different.  That’s why I am asking if there is anything special

Discussing broker specifics is against the forum policy. We can only discuss the platform itself here or general non specific broker topics. So, you will have to discuss the issue with your broker directly.

Also, there are many brokers that offer zero spread with commission only, so it is not considered different. Some have spread only, others commission only and others a mix of the two.

Please use MT4 section for MT4 related topic.