Bookmarks get lost sometimes - page 2

Lorentzos Roussos #: max i can get here (not the current one) is 750W . 

Jeez, then your PC must be a "gas guzzler". My 500VA UPS handles my PC without issues for up to 20min.

I also I have a 750VA UPS which I use for my Colour Laser Printer (just so I am not left with half prints).

But in most computer shops in ordinary shopping malls I can easily get up to 1500VA without any need for special requests.

EDIT: Are sure your UPS Battery is not perhaps reaching end-of-life and maybe needs to be replaced?

EDIT2: I usually buy the solar batteries (in hardware stores that offer solar panel systems) instead of ups brand batteries which can usually cost double and be exactly the same thing.

Fernando Carreiro #:

Jeez, then your PC must be a "gas guzzler". My 500VA UPS handles my PC without issues for up to 20min.

I also I have a 750VA UPS which I use for my Colour Laser Printer (just so I am not left with half prints).

But in most computer shops in ordinary shopping malls I can easily get up to 1500VA without any need for special requests.

EDIT: Are sure your UPS Battery is not perhaps reaching end-of-life and maybe needs to be replaced?

EDIT2: I usually buy the solar batteries (in hardware stores that offer solar panel systems) instead of ups brand batteries which can usually cost double and be exactly the same thing.

Are you using a mac?

Lorentzos Roussos:

I'm not sure exactly when it happens but sometimes i open the editor up and a files bookmarks have been erased.

In this case there was a power outage but the pc is on a line interactive ups so it gave me time to save and shutdown , but, on the next start of the editor the bookmarks were gone in the code.

I then tried to replicate the bookmarks loss with a shutdown , compile and shutdown when done without closing the editor , but they were not lost.

What is the proper sequence , (for future outages) , so that they don't get erased .

Thanks

It happens too, "randomly", while working (so without open/close MetaEditor), it's already reported to Metaquotes and someone will check according to their priorities.

Lorentzos Roussos #: Are you using a mac?

No! I don't like Macs. It's an HP ENVY-27 Recline Desktop All-in-One, Intel Core i7-4790T @ 2.70GHz, 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD (Windows 10 Pro 64-bit)

Fernando Carreiro #:

No! I don't like Macs. It's an HP ENVY-27 Recline Desktop All-in-One, Intel Core i7-4790T @ 2.70GHz, 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD (Windows 10 Pro 64-bit)

❤️ HPs and Dells are the best . (Lenovos the worse)

Alain Verleyen #:
It happens too, "randomly", while working (so without open/close MetaEditor), it's already reported to Metaquotes and someone will check according to their priorities.

i thought i had noticed it but i could never reproduce it 

Thanks for reporting it , when i'm old it will be a good fix as i'wont remember things that well  😇