Forex Trade Manager

I'm trying to find a trade manager/EA that I can use to automate my London breakout strategy. It needs to be able to take trades at 8.30am GMT on a 15 min chart on MT4 but automate set at 8am (pre set trades) straddle trade over 4 currency pairs. set time, stop loss, take profit and back test if possible.
The strategy which I improved on a existing strategy is consistently profitable averaging 20%p/m but I have to enter all the parameters every night and cancel the opposite pending orders also my trade manager I use you cant pre set orders

Any help would be much appreciated and willing to share with the person who has the right solution.

Extract profit down to the last pip
Extract profit down to the last pip
  • www.mql5.com
The article describes an attempt to combine theory with practice in the algorithmic trading field. Most of discussions concerning the creation of Trading Systems is connected with the use of historic bars and various indicators applied thereon. This is the most well covered field and thus we will not consider it. Bars represent a very artificial entity; therefore we will work with something closer to proto-data, namely the price ticks.

Anthony:

I'm trying to find a trade manager/EA that I can use to automate my London breakout strategy. It needs to be able to take trades at 8.30am GMT on a 15 min chart on MT4 but automate set at 8am (pre set trades) straddle trade over 4 currency pairs. set time, stop loss, take profit and back test if possible.
The strategy which I improved on a existing strategy is consistently profitable averaging 20%p/m but I have to enter all the parameters every night and cancel the opposite pending orders also my trade manager I use you cant pre set orders

Any help would be much appreciated and willing to share with the person who has the right solution.

I just wanna say, good luck Anthony.

Such recommendations are not allowed in this forum, you should make your own search in the Market and Codebase or post your requirements as a job in the Freelance section.