Can i apply to freelance jobs while Arbitration is opened ?

I have opened an arbitration on a job and when i was looking for another job i saw that i couldn't apply for the job , is it related or not ?

Ahmed Ibrahim Mahmoud Ibrahim:
I have opened an arbitration on a job and when i was looking for another job i saw that i couldn't apply for the job , is it related or not ?

Unlikely.

You can apply for jobs, even when you have a job in arbitration. As a little experiment, look at the profiles of other developers applying, you would notice in most with arbitration, the total percent (sum of won and lost) is not 100%, you could use that in deducing how many cases such developer is having in arbitration.

Thank-god Avwerosuoghene Odukudu #:
You can apply for jobs, even when you have a job in arbitration. As a little experiment, look at the profiles of other developers applying, you would notice in most with arbitration, the total percent (sum of won and lost) is not 100%, you could use that in deducing how many cases such developer is having in arbitration.

Arbitration statistics are not always reliable.

I have had 8 jobs go to arbitration. Only 1 has ever been decided in favour of the customer, yet my statistics show that 25% were found in favour of the customer and 63% in my favour.

So the statistics suggest that only a total of 88% have been resolved even though I do not have any arbitration cases outstanding!

Keith Watford #:

Arbitration statistics are not always reliable.

I have had 8 jobs go to arbitration. Only 1 has ever been decided in favour of the customer, yet my statistics show that 25% were found in favour of the customer and 63% in my favour.

So the statistics suggest that only a total of 88% have been resolved even though I do not have any arbitration cases outstanding!

It would suggest you won 5(developer) and lost(2), with 1 currently unresolved. I believe the statistics might be faulty