If a seller dies... - page 3

Yashar Seyyedin #:
Have you heard of artists who became millionaire after they passed away?

For many sellers in this site it will be : "Scam artists who became millionaires after their passing"  😂

Alain Verleyen #:

Sure let's stop to laugh, it will save lives.

I can reassure you I am still laughing from your post, please continue the jokes

Chill

Yashar Seyyedin #:
Please someone buy something from Vladislav. He is loosing his hopes.

Chill

Fernando Carreiro #:
Personally, I don't think joking about death is appropriate, especially given the current war situation in your own home country and the earthquakes in Turkey and Syria.

Chill

You are missing the point you 3 , we are all going to die . If we leave a legacy -like a pattern scanner  😂- it will be erased when some crazy person nukes another crazy person , and if that does not happen ,then when the sun decides to explode and swallow earth . So the question on this thread is , what if this "morbid fact" happens to a seller before meta trader dies .

😊

Lorentzos Roussos #:

If we leave a legacy -like a pattern scanner  😂-

Your legacy is classy. Mine is a conversion from tradingview by "SomeStupidScam".

Yashar Seyyedin #:

Your legacy is classy. Mine is a conversion from tradingview by "SomeStupidScam".

😂 Nah , thats no legacy and in that case it's not even mine .

What i mean to say is it does not matter , we are in an interesting field where if someone discovers something they shut up and disappear , but that field is not directly linked to "the improvement of humanity" unless someone buys your indicator , becomes a gadzillionnaire and pays per the invention of a spaceship that can travel in other galaxies , or discovering immortality , etc.

Unless you discover a method that leads to profit among other things and can be ported to other fields as well.

And my personal opinion , the moment one uploads something to the market , if curious enough mq can dissect it study it and see what you did as they please , so you have the rights to the idea but then if there is a "leak in the bucket" your idea will be adopted elsewhere without your permission  😇

Lorentzos Roussos #:

your idea will be adopted elsewhere without your permission  😇

Ugly truth.

just make sure that your closest relatives spouse kids ext. changes the account to were the money pays out , don't waste a high ranking in the Market with technicality's of dyeing whey will eventually see somethings off when updates don't follow on requests lol success is successes even if your dead before becoming successful in my opinion ,at least if you die and you have a good product in your absens you will still be remembered ,if only its every time your next of kin withdraws .

Christopher Hubert Gainsford #:
just make sure that your closest relatives spouse kids ext. changes the account to were the money pays out , don't waste a high ranking in the Market with technicality's of dyeing whey will eventually see somethings off when updates don't follow on requests lol success is successes even if your dead before becoming successful in my opinion ,at least if you die and you have a good product in your absens you will still be remembered ,if only its every time your next of kin withdraws .

Thanks for the positive mind.