change to Ex5 format

I am trying to upload my strategy to MQL5 marketplace, need to change the format from MQL to EX5, and can't figure out how even after compiling it in MetaEditor. I've compiled the MQL format strategy in meta editor, but not sure what to do next or how to get that into EX5 format. 

MetaEditor Help → Developing programs → Compilation
Compilation - Developing programs - MetaEditor Help
  • www.metatrader5.com
Compilation means converting a source code of an MQL4/MQL5 program into the machine language. The result is an executable program file (*.EX4 or *...

thank you for that. i figured that part out. now i've uploaded my strategy to MQL for review and received several errors. how do i trouble shoot these or fix these errors? 
Files:

Marcus George Solomon #:
thank you for that. i figured that part out. now i've uploaded my strategy to MQL for review and received several errors. how do i trouble shoot these or fix these errors? 

There are no any universal decision about this validation error ("no trading operations" error).
You can check the discussion thread where the coders are sharing the experience about how to fix it, and one article and one blog post.

1. The checks a trading robot must pass before publication in the Market - the article

2. Solving Automatic Validation Problems Arising During Product Submission in MQL5 Market - blog post

3. there are no trading operations - the forum thread

The checks a trading robot must pass before publication in the Market
  • www.mql5.com
Before any product is published in the Market, it must undergo compulsory preliminary checks in order to ensure a uniform quality standard. This article considers the most frequent errors made by developers in their technical indicators and trading robots. An also shows how to self-test a product before sending it to the Market.

Marcus George Solomon #thank you for that. i figured that part out. now i've uploaded my strategy to MQL for review and received several errors. how do i trouble shoot these or fix these errors? 
  1. You should read the Market rules.
  2. You have to embed all custom indicators as resources (working with custom indicators included as resources).
  3. Make sure your EA passes all the necessary checks.

Articles

MetaQuotes, 2016.08.01 09:30

Before any product is published in the Market, it must undergo compulsory preliminary checks in order to ensure a uniform quality standard. This article considers the most frequent errors made by developers in their technical indicators and trading robots. An also shows how to self-test a product before sending it to the Market.