New indicators in MT5 for android?

Hi guys, I have just started using the MT5 version for Android. Can I import new indicators into Android (there a few in my laptop that I can't find in the androud selection)? How do I do it if it is possible? 

Is it possible to use EA's with android?
If I want to learn to make EA's and indicators what is the best way to start?

Thanks 

monster poodle:
Hi guys, I have just started using the MT5 version for Android. Can I import new indicators into Android (there a few in my laptop that I can't find in the androud selection)? How do I do it if it is possible? 

Is it possible to use EA's with android?
If I want to learn to make EA's and indicators what is the best way to start?

Thanks 

Hello . The only way to get new indicators on the mobile apps is this :

If they decide to add a new indicator on the mobile apps 

For now .

You can find several tutorials on youtube for mql5 like this one :

monster poodle: Hi guys, I have just started using the MT5 version for Android. Can I import new indicators into Android (there a few in my laptop that I can't find in the androud selection)? How do I do it if it is possible? Is it possible to use EA's with android? If I want to learn to make EA's and indicators what is the best way to start?

The mobile app version of MetaTrader does not support custom Indicators nor EAs. That is only possible on the desktop MetaTrader application.

Fernando Carreiro #:

The mobile app version of MetaTrader does not support custom Indicators nor EAs. That is only possible on the desktop MetaTrader application.

Thank you for that advice.

monster poodle #: Thank you for that advice.

You are welcome!