Indicator/EA that disable/enable the autotrading button at a specific time

Hi guys,

I was wondering if there is around some kind of indicator or EA that disable and enable again the autotrading button at a specific time. 

Reason is I use an EA that disable and close all the trades before news. Now if it disable the autotrading when market is closed it will stop the EAs,but will not close all the position that are open.

In few words I was looking for an "autorefresher" trading button that it would be activated at xx:xx time.

MT4 terminal would remain open all the time since I am using VPS.

Thank you guys for your support.

XlAltairlX:

Hi guys,

I was wondering if there is around some kind of indicator or EA that disable and enable again the autotrading button at a specific time. 

Reason is I use an EA that disable and close all the trades before news. Now if it disable the autotrading when market is closed it will stop the EAs,but will not close all the position that are open.

In few words I was looking for an "autorefresher" trading button that it would be activated at xx:xx time.

MT4 terminal would remain open all the time since I am using VPS.

Thank you guys for your support.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/381604

How To Disable Algo trading in MT5? - I want to disable Auto and Algo Trading via Code
How To Disable Algo trading in MT5? - I want to disable Auto and Algo Trading via Code
  • www.mql5.com
Can someone please help me in disabling algo-trading via code. I would love to know how to enable algo trading via code. It is not possible to enable/disable auto/algo-trading from within standard mql code. Hello, anyway to disable algo trading of current chart ea only

Hi Yashar,

Thank you for the answer.

I would like to find a specific EA/Indicator that automatically disable/enable at a specific time,the one on the link does not help me