TradeCopier through multiple accounts on the same MT5 platform

Hello I am looking for a solution. I am currently running a 30+MT5 platform so can these platform recieve a signal from a single Main platform and i am looking for more elegant solution to this because its starting to get messy. 
I asked ChatGPT and it told me that its possible multiple accounts to receive signal from a main account all connected to a signale MT5 paltform. Although i cant find any information about that. Every trade copier is actually Copier between multiple MT5 platforms. My main goal is to copy the trades through the accounts on a single MT5 platform. 

Discussion and recommendations about commercial solutions are not allowed in this forum.

You should make your own search in the Market and Codebase or post your requirements as a job in the Freelance section please.

A general observation is that you can't copy from and to a trading account that you are not logged into it, so I don't think your desire to copy from and to 30 trading accounts from a single MT5 terminal is realistic.

I am already copying trades from one MT5 platforim to 30 MT5 recievers. But its becomming messy. Thats why i am asking if someone has a solution to this 

Stan #:
I am already copying trades from one MT5 platforim to 30 MT5 recievers. But its becomming messy. Thats why i am asking if someone has a solution to this 

I don't think its technically possible, but someone more experienced may enlighten us.

Stan:
Hello I am looking for a solution. I am currently running a 30+MT5 platform so can these platform recieve a signal from a single Main platform and i am looking for more elegant solution to this because its starting to get messy. 
I asked ChatGPT and it told me that its possible multiple accounts to receive signal from a main account all connected to a signale MT5 paltform. Although i cant find any information about that. Every trade copier is actually Copier between multiple MT5 platforms. My main goal is to copy the trades through the accounts on a single MT5 platform. 
Eleni Anna Branou #:

I don't think its technically possible, but someone more experienced may enlighten us.

I posted a question like that on reddit and got an answer before the moderator freakin deleted my post: for example if i am using 2 signal providers from mql5 then run them on one mt5 account "Run two MT5 instances in portable mode, one for each signal provider, log into the same account on both instances." 

so apparently there's another way to launch mt4/mt5. i haven;t used this yet but please do try this and share your experience with us! i am about to start this in a few days and i'm hoping it works on a vps