I have a job for you. Someone do this for me. I will pay

Hello

Am Sorry I couldn't post this as a task for developers. Metatrader 5 annoyingly keeps losing me of and on and I can't handle that

write for me a forex trading algorithm in MetaQuotes Language 5 that recalls the last two highs and the last two lows.

The algorithm reads the market structure's recent Highs, that is H2 as (previous) and H1 as (recent) and the market structure Lows L2 as (previous) and L1 as (recent).

The algorithm also describes the markets status as the following

a) Trending down - L1 less than L2 and H1 less than H2 and trades Shorts at 61% retracement of the recent H1 to L1 Swing

b) Trending Up - L1 greater than L2 and H1 greater than H2 and trades Longs at 61% retracement of the recent H1 to L1 Swing

c) Congesting - H1 less than H2 and L1 greater than L2 - places buy trades (longs) at the breakout of the H1 level or places sell trades (shorts) at the breakout of the L1 level.

d) Expanding - H1 greater than H2 and L1 less than L2) - Places an alert (rings twice)

WARISANGA: Am Sorry I couldn't post this as a task for developers. Metatrader 5 annoyingly keeps losing me

Top of every page is the link Freelance
          Hiring to write script - General - MQL5 programming forum (2019)