MT4 taking indicators to new terminal

Hi, one questoion;

Do you know if its possible to move you indicators which you were using on one PC to another PC? I have mt4 trader on one PC with certain indicators, from time to time I also use a 2nd PC, so how can i move those indicators... i have saved templates and when I load those on another PC, only standard indicators are taken with it and shown, the ones i bought in the Market are not shown. Any idea how can this be solved....  thank you!

50boiledpotatos: Do you know if its possible to move you indicators which you were using on one PC to another PC? I have mt4 trader on one PC with certain indicators, from time to time I also use a 2nd PC, so how can i move those indicators... i have saved templates and when I load those on another PC, only standard indicators are taken with it and shown, the ones i bought in the Market are not shown. Any idea how can this be solved....  thank you!

Market products have to be re-activated on a new PC/VPS. They can't be simply copied over.

All other programs can be copied over without issue.

Fernando Carreiro #:

Market products have to be re-activated on a new PC/VPS. They can't be simply copied over.

All other programs can be copied over without issue.

thx!

50boiledpotatos #: thx!
You are welcome!