Which indicators and systems are used by pro traders in NY / Wallstreet and trading fund? - page 2

Arpit T #:

well i laugh on those who say fibo is random, no body is going to tell you secret ofcourse, not even myself since its years of hard work.

but i can just give you example on recent TESLA 1min chart and you can see how nicely its rejecting from 1.618. Again its not going to work all time because no one is going to share why and when and at what condition it works and when it does not, its matter of research. Good luck

yes sometimes it works on very low timeframes, but if you must pay fees (every small investor must pay fees) you almost cant use it because fibo ranges are smaller than fees in this high timeframes. How som "magic" fibo levels can predict price of real company? Price is affected by fundamentals, macro, (also 50% or more of stock price is affected by SP500 and other macro fundamentals) by real demand and offer etc etc. How some magic number can predict real world based on real products, earnings, fundamentals etc.? :-D :-D Unless we are living in matrix lol :-D

Brezekhiel #:

yes sometimes it works on very low timeframes, but if you must pay fees (every small investor must pay fees) you almost cant use it because fibo ranges are smaller than fees in this high timeframes. How som "magic" fibo levels can predict price of real company? Price is affected by fundamentals, macro, (also 50% or more of stock price is affected by SP500 and other macro fundamentals) by real demand and offer etc etc. How some magic number can predict real world based on real products, earnings, fundamentals etc.? :-D :-D Unless we are living in matrix lol :-D

HFTs and intraday traders use fibo. while charts like Daily chart or weekly chart may run on fundamentals