Which language is best at the time - page 2

Manpreet Singh:

Hi,

Expert programmers.

I want to learn coding from scratch, currently know few things about it.

So I am bit undecided from where to start, should I start with Python or mql4/5 or anything else?

Please suggest the right way.

honestly i learnt mql5 and its the only language i suggest to learn

I learnt mql5 from studying ready made source codes in mql5 codebase. I did not read books but watched some videos that did not help.

3 authors whom i am inspired with:

1. Nikolay Kositsin - i learned to make my own fibo codes from his codes

2. Vladimir Karputov - I learnt how to write codes properly with for loops and ? : operators, Firstly i made my indicator with 3000 lines of codes but after learning from his code i knew it can be done within 100 line of codes. Also his condition checks in codes are awesome and it made me to follow good practices in coding.

3.  Lorentzos Roussos He is excellent coder and helps in forum.. He actually helped me on forum to start the base of my project with a well structured code which i could not think to code. the way he solves problem in creative codes inspires me.

I also hired some coders by spending hundreds of dollars to get my task done which was complex and each project gave me learning 

Manpreet Singh #:

Interesting, what it is all about, I am having very less interest and knowledge in crypto world but your words forcing me to check this too what it is all about, Thank you for this too,

It is the future of this planet :) . I remember its extremely difficult to understand blockchain the whys and hows . I wish i had kept the videos that made it "click" for me.

Here is one explainer but definately not the best , and i think 3 blue 1 brown had a video too , and Andreas Antonopoulos too . Will post as i find these resources , i'll try to choose the shortest ones.

Heres a basic explanation 

Lorentzos Roussos #:

Heres a basic explanation 

And one more , watch this first 

Lorentzos Roussos #:

WHAT 3RD ? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I'm joking  😇 😇 😇 Thank you for the mention 

😇my pleasure

Lorentzos Roussos #:

And one more , watch this first 

You are much famous on forum :) 

Thank you for sharing such stuff, it takes bit some time to watch these videos.

I just invested some bucks in metaverse tokens on my friends recommendations, do they worth in future, currently they are in negative.?

Arpit T #:

honestly i learnt mql5 and its the only language i suggest to learn

I learnt mql5 from studying ready made source codes in mql5 codebase. I did not read books but watched some videos that did not help.

3 authors whom i am inspired with:

1. Nikolay Kositsin - i learned to make my own fibo codes from his codes

2. Vladimir Karputov - I learnt how to write codes properly with for loops and ? : operators, Firstly i made my indicator with 3000 lines of codes but after learning from his code i knew it can be done within 100 line of codes. Also his condition checks in codes are awesome and it made me to follow good practices in coding.

3.  Lorentzos Roussos He is excellent coder and helps in forum.. He actually helped me on forum to start the base of my project with a well structured code which i could not think to code. the way he solves problem in creative codes inspires me.

I also hired some coders by spending hundreds of dollars to get my task done which was complex and each project gave me learning 

Thank you, your words sounds good and motivated me to decide to make correct actions

Manpreet Singh #:

You are much famous on forum :) 

Thank you for sharing such stuff, it takes bit some time to watch these videos.

I just invested some bucks in metaverse tokens on my friends recommendations, do they worth in future, currently they are in negative.?

Hmm , this should be in the crypto analysis 

It's nice to think ahead for the metaverse , and it will happen , but in my opinion the frenzy was mainly driven by greedy influencers , the pandemic (everyone at home) and if you actually got to play some of the offered titles it was very little work with no substance not exciting all just to get the user to buy the nfts unless they started really really really early (the founders by any coincidence most of the time). That been said , i have picked one gem in the dust , Star Atlas which unfortunately for them is sitting on the wrong chain . I believe Solana will not make the journey in the long run , it's mechanism and idea is unique but there are more decentralized players .

And with that i believe the next frenzy is the current one , and we will still keep going with it and that is the smart contract wars. Pick 5 chains with SC and run with them .

You can always try and have fun with some tiny coins that may pop up , but its still the wild west out there . Expecially on BSC , for the simple reason anyone can spend 5$ to launch a smart contract , airdrop the majority of their coin to themselves or distribute it in their wallets , then put another 200$ on a DEX for liquidity and sit around and wait for the "pump".

I suggest following Alex Becker on twitter and Youtube as this is the game he is playing (small caps) and he has nothing to gain from it , it is his hobby . 

Other than that nothing is what it seems most of the time . The tricks that go down you won't believe , from hiring user farms , to getting women to talk to those who complain , weird transactions  , negative toward sceptics , trying to create "positive only" chats ,banning addresses to not sell , duplicate contracts . In summary , if you join a project's telegram or discord your objectivity toward the asset will shift almost certainly to the plus side . 

P.S: And the worse of it all , "whitelisting" . The process that negates the essence of crypto entirely . Like verify your identity and wallet to get our coins . That translates to "If you complain we will block your address from the smart contract"