Swing Trader - HELP

First post here so bare with me,

I bought an EA from a guy not here, he sent me it with some instructions, and they're not bad. I just never got the instructions on the meanings in the EA. I did do some googling but really couldn't find anything. The guy really never responds or gets back to me and when he does, I rarely hear from him again (more like once in a blue moon). If you know the EA, that's fantastic you're more than welcome to private me message me about the details of the EA. If you don't, but you understand the settings please explain the settings or the best suitable ways for the EA! I just want to understand the settings or to input the most profitable settings for the EA

Anybody that responds to this, thank you for your time I will try to respond to each comment.

Files:

Mkiss:

First post here so bare with me,

I bought an EA from a guy not here, he sent me it with some instructions, and they're not bad. I just never got the instructions on the meanings in the EA. I did do some googling but really couldn't find anything. The guy really never responds or gets back to me and when he does, I rarely hear from him again (more like once in a blue moon). If you know the EA, that's fantastic you're more than welcome to private me message me about the details of the EA. If you don't, but you understand the settings please explain the settings or the best suitable ways for the EA! I just want to understand the settings or to input the most profitable settings for the EA

Anybody that responds to this, thank you for your time I will try to respond to each comment.

Use strategy tester and choose optimization mode. It helps you find the best setup for the specific backtest period.