Cloud Network not working on M2 Mac

Please see subject.

I check "Use MQL5 Cloud Network" in the Agents tab while optimizing and nothing. Tried toggling it on and off as well.

Worked on my old Intel Mac.

Specs:

- MetaTrader Version 5.0.0.3331 (Mac version)

- macOS Ventura 13.0 on M2 processor

EDIT/UPDATE: I also tried it on Parallels virtualization software (installed the .exe Windows version) and same result.

Distributed Computing in the MQL5 Cloud Network
Distributed Computing in the MQL5 Cloud Network
  • cloud.mql5.com
Connect to the MQL5 Cloud Network (Cloud Computing) and earn extra income around the clock — there is much work for you computer!

ddchbm: Please see subject. I check "Use MQL5 Cloud Network" in the Agents tab while optimizing and nothing. Tried toggling it on and off as well. Worked on my old Intel Mac. Specs: - MetaTrader Version 5.0.0.3331 (Mac version) - macOS Ventura 13.0 on M2 processor

I'm not a Mac user, but from what I've seen in other posts, I am aware that not all MetaTrader functionally is available on Macs and that it depends on the hardware, the setup and which virtualisation technology is used.

MetaTrader is for after all, a Windows application, and on Linux and on Macs it has to run in some form of virtualised environment, and so it does not always work as intended.

Fernando Carreiro #:

I'm not a Mac user, but from what I've seen in other posts, I am aware that not all MetaTrader functionally is available on Macs and that it depends on the hardware, the setup and which virtualisation technology is used.

MetaTrader is for after all, a Windows application, and on Linux and on Macs it has to run in some form of virtualised environment, and so it does not always work as intended.

Thanks Fernando. It's interesting! Perhaps MetaQuotes will address this since it is a revenue generator for them (though probably a small one...). 😊