Is it possible to now the Max Daily Drawdown on BackTest and Demo/Live accounts?

Hello guys, 

So it's my first post here, glad to join officially this beautiful community ! :D
I would like to know if it was possible to see the maximum daily drawdown on backtest results and more generally on generated reports ?
I mean maybe than by generating one report by trading day and finding it manually but it's kindy over grind ^^'

Thanks in advance!  

In the back-test report you will find the Maximum Drawdown of the entire test, not a graph of daily drawdown.

You can however see the balance and equity curves on the graph per trade.

You can also, add code to your EA to record daily drawdown and save it to a file.

Fernando Carreiro #:

In the back-test report you will find the Maximum Drawdown of the entire test, not a graph of daily drawdown.

You can however see the balance and equity curves on the graph per trade.

You can also, add code to your EA to record daily drawdown and save it to a file.

Thanks! 

Unfortunatly, the displayed equity curve only reflect the equity drawdown at realized profit/lose and not the real equity at any moment ..

handler47 #:

Thanks! 

Unfortunatly, the displayed equity curve only reflect the equity drawdown at realized profit/lose and not the real equity at any moment ..

You can do Fernando's trick and do an optimization pass with 2 cases and set the daily drawdown as the custom criteria (so that it shows up on the table at the end) 

(if such a thing exists in mt4 though)

Lorentzos Roussos #:

You can do Fernando's trick and do an optimization pass with 2 cases and set the daily drawdown as the custom criteria (so that it shows up on the table at the end) 

(if such a thing exists in mt4 though)

Thanks to both of you !