Beginer question

Hello all,

I was wondering if anyone can help me with an answer.

I have an expert . For example if i run it today it is working fine, entering in all the trades, doing the things how it is suppose to do , but when i run it the next day it doesn't enter trades at all.

I am doing something wrong or it is a code problem.

Thank you all and have a great weekend.

Alex

The fact that opens some trade(s) in one day doesn't mean that will do the same the next day.

Trading criteria should be met in order to open a trade, check if this is the case.

Ask the author/seller for help and advice.

That's the problem, the criteria is matched the next day , i have backtested the strategy for 2 months now , and i don't understand why it doesn't enter trades.

Alexandru POPA #: That's the problem, the criteria is matched the next day , i have backtested the strategy for 2 months now , and i don't understand why it doesn't enter trades.

There could be several reasons. For example, if there is a spread filter which limits trades to only when the the spread is below a certain value.

Since we do not know the strategy, nor can we discuss 3rd party products here on the forum, you will have to discuss it with the author or on the comments section if it is a Market product.