Disable Autotrading

Hi all I would like to ask you if there is a way in mql4 to disable autotrading from code

Stefano Cocconi: Hi all I would like to ask you if there is a way in mql4 to disable autotrading from code

Not in MQL code, only via DLL calls. Search the CodeBase. Here are some examples ...

Code Base

Automatically enable or disable the automated trading button

Forex Limerence EA, 2019.08.04 15:53

Let say you have an EA and you want it to trade in between an interval of time but you do not have the source codes to modify the EA. This utility allows you to automatically enable or disable the automated trading button. You can use the codes as an EA, Indicator or script but I used as an EA. You can remove Ordersend command because I set it only for the codes to past the test but it is meaningless.

Code Base

Disable auto trading but ONLY for a specific EA

Noe Combes Bardoll, 2020.05.02 16:53

Simple Script to disable the Autotrading for the EA on the chart. If you just want to use the DLL, check the code and comment/uncomment the necessary

Fernando Carreiro #:

Not in MQL code, only via DLL calls. Search the CodeBase. Here are some examples ...

Ok, thank u so much

Stefano Cocconi #: Ok, thank u so much
You are welcome!

Stefano Cocconi:
Hi all I would like to ask you if there is a way in mql4 to disable autotrading from code

Topics concerning MT4 and MQL4 have their own section.

In future please post in the correct section.

I have moved your topic to the MQL4 and Metatrader 4 section.