I’m trying to program a program with these functions but the compiler executes only the first one

Hello
I’m new to mql5 
I’m trying to program a program with these functions but the compiler executes only the first one
If I let the buy condition come first then I only get buy orders and if I let the sell condition come first, i get only sell orders
What should i do to get both orders buy and sell

You should ask and pay someone from the freelancers or learn to program:

Introduction to MQL5: How to write simple Expert Advisor and Custom Indicator
https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/35

• www.mql5.com
MetaQuotes Programming Language 5 (MQL5), included in MetaTrader 5 Client Terminal, has many new possibilities and higher performance, compared to MQL4. This article will help you to get acquainted with this new programming language. The simple examples of how to write an Expert Advisor and Custom Indicator are presented in this article. We will also consider some details of MQL5 language, that are necessary to understand these examples.

Prud3nt0: I’m new to mql5 . I’m trying to program a program with these functions but the compiler executes only the first one If I let the buy condition come first then I only get buy orders and if I let the sell condition come first, i get only sell orders What should i do to get both orders buy and sell
Supply your full code for analysis. Attach it as a file. We can't analyse anything for you with screenshot of just a few lines of code.