Validation error [Solved: ASCII Text Only] - page 3

Enrique Enguix #: Link, sorry

OK, understood!

The old code that had passed before and does not pass now , was it uploaded before version 3550 ? 

It's a bug or a new check (that will not be announced probably).

What happens if you upload the new code to a new project , without publishing of course , and starting right there from the validation , no description no screenshots nothing .

Is the indicator compiled with the cloud compiler ? try the opposite .

Have you tried having the indicator run inside the ea not as a resource or iCustom but the indicator code being in the ea.

Lorentzos Roussos #: The old code that had passed before and does not pass now , was it uploaded before version 3550 ? 

@Lorentzos Roussos, your post just gave me an idea!

@Enrique Enguix, have you tried compiling the new code with an older build of MetaEditor to see if it passes?

Maybe if you compile with the build you used when you previously updated your product, it might pass. My reasoning is that maybe the bug is actually caused by the new build of the compiler.

Fernando Carreiro #:

@Lorentzos Roussos, your post just gave me an idea!

@Enrique Enguix, have you tried compiling the new code with an older build of MetaEditor to see if it passes?

Maybe if you compile with the build you used when you previously updated your product, it might pass. My reasoning is that maybe the bug is actually caused by the new build of the compiler.

Good idea . Let us know how it goes , i have an infinite loop ea ready for validation test if it does not :D 

Oh, but now all my meta editors have the latest version 😥, can't I go back?

Enrique Enguix #: Oh, but now all my meta editors have the latest version 😥, can't I go back?

Thanks to Andrey Khatimlianskii, you can download previous builds here — https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1YSUVehcElTpLxCLPMsdlDfFu4Y61yrcc

EDIT: If you have any difficulties, let us know!

Fernando Carreiro #:
Thanks to Andrey Khatimlianskii, you can download previous builds here — https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1YSUVehcElTpLxCLPMsdlDfFu4Y61yrcc
Fantastic!!! thanks! I'll try it

Enrique Enguix #: Fantastic!!! thanks! I'll try it

They are not installations. Just the executable files to replace your current ones.

I sent an infinite loop ea , 10 minutes and going . uh-oh

Your issue probably is not an infinite loop . 

And won't believe my eyes if they have no provisions for that occasion.

Lorentzos Roussos #: I sent an infinite loop ea , 10 minutes and going . uh-oh.  Your issue probably is not an infinite loop . And won't believe my eyes if they have no provisions for that occasion.
You are going to crash their servers ... 🤣 (and be accused of a pseudo DDoS attack)!