weird issue

Hi all,

Seasons greetings. I am facing wiered issue from last few days. Whenever I search anything in codebase, I get the resiults only of MT4 codes and not of MT5 codes. I can manually navigate the MT5 artefacts under Expert, Indicators, Scripts etc. but in search I only get results of MT4 artefacts.

1. I have restarted my machine

2. I have logged out and logged in to mt5 account

3. I tried using different browsers

4. I cleared cookies

Any clues what could be wronng?

Thanks

meenalmoghe:

Hi all,

Seasons greetings. I am facing wiered issue from last few days. Whenever I search anything in codebase, I get the resiults only of MT4 codes and not of MT5 codes. I can manually navigate the MT5 artefacts under Expert, Indicators, Scripts etc. but in search I only get results of MT4 artefacts.

1. I have restarted my machine

2. I have logged out and logged in to mt5 account

3. I tried using different browsers

4. I cleared cookies

Any clues what could be wronng?

Thanks

just checked, it is the same for me only MT4 results - maybe admin can check that the mt5 resources are available.

Paul Anscombe #:

just checked, it is the same for me only MT4 results - maybe admin can check that the mt5 resources are available.

Same .

Maybe they changed the ranking algorithm again , this could also explain why some reviews from free products stayed visible when they became paid yesterday.

meenalmoghe: I am facing wiered issue from last few days. Whenever I search anything in codebase, I get the resiults only of MT4 codes and not of MT5 codes. I can manually navigate the MT5 artefacts under Expert, Indicators, Scripts etc. but in search I only get results of MT4 artefacts.

Yes there have been several issues with the search function. These search problems happen very often which is sad.

So, I end up using "Google" instead with the "site:mql5.com" qualify to limit the search to this website.