Cancel arbitation

I would like to request an arbitration due to my developer doesn't online since 23/12/2022 and the work does not finish at all.

So that I think he can't and won't accept the request, what can I do for the mandatory arbitration?

songchiu0915: I would like to request an arbitration due to my developer doesn't online since 23/12/2022 and the work does not finish at all. So that I think he can't and won't accept the request, what can I do for the mandatory arbitration?
Please be aware that many people around the world celebrated "Christmas" during this time and that the developer may be taking a break temporarily on this occasion.

Our deadline is 8/12/2022 but now its been 2-3 weeks ago, I know it is the celebration period but still a bit not acceptable due to he haven't finish the job since I have give so much time.....

songchiu0915 #: Our deadline is 8/12/2022 but now its been 2-3 weeks ago, I know it is the celebration period but still a bit not acceptable due to he haven't finish the job since I have give so much time.....

Then use the Arbitration request link on your Freelance job page. The forum is not the place to do that.