Using seconds timeframes in an EA

Before I post a job for an EA, I want to know that my mechanical strategy can be programmed from a technical perspective. Most of it has to do with structure (with programmable rules) on the M1-M5 timeframes, but the entry timeframe is typically on the seconds timeframe (5-15s typically). Is it technically possible for an EA to use these even if there is no MT5 default seconds timeframes? The same structure rules that would be programmed for use on the M1-M5 would be used here since the rules do not change. Thank you.

Jack White: Is it technically possible for an EA to use these even if there is no MT5 default seconds timeframes?

If it generates its own.

Jack White:
Before I post a job for an EA, I want to know that my mechanical strategy can be programmed from a technical perspective. Most of it has to do with structure (with programmable rules) on the M1-M5 timeframes, but the entry timeframe is typically on the seconds timeframe (5-15s typically). Is it technically possible for an EA to use these even if there is no MT5 default seconds timeframes? The same structure rules that would be programmed for use on the M1-M5 would be used here since the rules do not change. Thank you.

Yes, it is possible. Fully functional for MT5, and castrated for MT4.

Nikolai Semko #:

Yes, it is possible. Fully functional for MT5, and castrated for MT4.

Thank you!