No more real time information for index?

With cob Friday, all update information on stock indices is lost. I only receive realtime information for currency spreads.

Is there a limit how long a demo account is supported with these data?

Many thanks for help!

My first thought is that maaybe you are talking about the market open and close times.    Forex is only trading from Monday to Friday.  Saturday and Sunday the market is closed.  So you will not get any data for Saturday and Sunday.

If you mean something else please provide more specific information.  Can you provide a screenshot?

Chris

Andreas Kesselkaul: With cob Friday, all update information on stock indices is lost. I only receive realtime information for currency spreads. Is there a limit how long a demo account is supported with these data? Many thanks for help!

Please show a screenshot so that we can better understand your issue.

And yes, many brokers do set a limited life-time for demo accounts, at which point you may need to create a new one.

I had the German DAX used since several months and the MetaQuotes-demo for the data. Since Friday no more information, so the complete data starting opening on Monday does not show.

I did not find any info anywhere, that it's only for a certain timeframe.

Andreas Kesselkaul #: I had the German DAX used since several months and the MetaQuotes-demo for the data. Since Friday no more information, so the complete data starting opening on Monday does not show. I did not find any info anywhere, that it's only for a certain timeframe.

We cannot read your mind, nor see your computer. We cannot possible help you if you don't provide sufficient relevant information.

So please show us a screenshot as well as what is written in the Journal log.