Does MT5 Demo account expires?

Hello

Does MT5 Demo account expires?

Im preparing strategy, indicators, everything for more than 4 months, now I login to metatrader (using it everyday) and
it do not show any movements in SP500, and it says disabled, forex signal works, all indices not. (it is 6pm central european time so markets are open
markets are open also at other brokers)

im using demo account directly from mql5.com not proker and it says it expires only after 90 days not working but im using it everyday

so it is just bug or they disable signals after some time? 

my broker do not work with metatrader and later i want to find some,  till then im plaing to use demo version as analytical tool

Thanks a lot for info

Many (or most of) demo accounts are provided for limited time only.
Besides, the demo account may be expired because of inactivity.

Anyway, you can open the other demo accounts with some brokers for example.
Because MetaQuotes is not a broker, and their demo account is mostly used to test beta builds of MT5 and to update MT5 to the new builds for example.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Candles Have Disappeared On Chart MT5

Alain Verleyen, 2017.12.02 15:41

You are right. Though Metaquotes itself is confusing people with their "demo" account which is only available to get free beta testers. 

To everyone : Metaquotes is NOT a broker, don't use it unless you know what you are doing. Use a demo account with a real broker, there are plenty.

Sergey Golubev #:

Many (or most of) demo accounts are provided for limited time only.
Besides, the demo account may be expired because of inactivity.

Anyway, you can open the other demo accounts with some brokers for example.
Because MetaQuotes is not a broker, and their demo account is mostly used to test beta builds of MT5 and to update MT5 to the new builds for example.

Thank you, can you reccomend please some broker who has free DEMO account without need of complicated registration and providing documents? (not forex but indices, stocks, cfd)

or some broker without inactivity fee?

So it is not correct information that metatrader demo do not expire, only in case of inactivity? (But I was active almost everyday)

Brezekhiel #Thank you, can you reccomend please some broker who has free DEMO account without need of complicated registration and providing documents? (not forex but indices, stocks, cfd) or some broker without inactivity fee? So it is not correct information that metatrader demo do not expire, only in case of inactivity? (But I was active almost everyday)
  1. All brokers offer demo accounts.
  2. For demo accounts, most will require only simple registration without need for any documentation.
  3. Broker recommendation is prohibited on the forum, so you will have to do your own research