help about code for 20000 Tenkan_sen in one indicator mql4

hello guys i need help

I was checking and testing the market, but I need a special indicator. I need 20,000 Tenkan_sen in one indicator. The periods are from 1 to 20,000. I know how to make an indicator as a beginner, but in mql4 it supports up to 512 buffers. On the other hand, if I want to program 20,000 lines manually and old way, I think it will take a thousand years. This indicator is very important to me for my testing . It's simple, it just needs to be repeated 20,000 thousand times in one indicator. Can you help me write the codes? for start

What should I add to these codes?

Discover new MetaTrader 5 opportunities with MQL5 community and services
Discover new MetaTrader 5 opportunities with MQL5 community and services
  • www.mql5.com
MQL5: language of trade strategies built-in the MetaTrader 5 Trading Platform, allows writing your own trading robots, technical indicators, scripts and libraries of functions
Files:
SDBN2.mq4  3 kb

50739368: I need 20,000 Tenkan_sen in one indicator.

You already know that 512 is the maximum.

I don’t know what the point of that is – but you can try to make indicator with 512 buffers and add X copies of it on the chart. Of course, you would have to set the periods as parameters so each copy has different periods – but it’s technically doable.
Although I’m not sure if this really work since it might block the platform – I have never used so many lines on one chart.