Where do the statistics reports for signals come from?

I am newcomer to Forex and I see there are Signals (https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/mt4) in the MQL5 forum 

and each Signals has corresponding trading statistics (e.g. Growth, Balance, Equity, trading histrory, statistics, Risks etc) , 

i want to know how are these data produced? what tools they are using to produce the report ? Is it through MT5 backtest report ?

Trading signals MetaTrader 4: MetaTrader 4
Trading signals MetaTrader 4: MetaTrader 4
  • www.mql5.com
MetaTrader 4 Trading Signals with Automatic Execution on Your Account

The stats are coming from the signal provider's Metatrader (Account History) with some particularities, for example:
Signals - Reliability
Signals - Reliability - How do you understand the Reliability Index for Signal providers?
Signals - Reliability - How do you understand the Reliability Index for Signal providers?
  • www.mql5.com
How do i understand the reliability index for signal providers. Discussion about the signals is prohibited on the forum so i can only remind the following - from this thead:  metatrader 5 trading signals redefined  - are there any reliable signals providers. You can go to the signals page and sort the signals based on reliability for example

Thank you very much .