Can you export - page 2

Carl Schreiber #:
You're right, I wasn't wearing my glasses and I read scammer instead of scanner - sorry

That would be a really interesting product title  😄 😄 (3 copies left)

I think the creator of a type of patterns had a site with a similar name before he decided to attack (rightfully) all the products that used his patterns .

Fernando Carreiro #:

That might be difficult to implement, because the exported functions (aka "Library") will be totally independent of the EA/Indicator functionality. There won't be any inter-communication between the two. They will be completely separated instances.

In other words, it will be equivalent to having the EA/Indicator and the Library as two separate products. In fact, it might actually be better to sell them separately if possible.

oh so it's like the library exports , i'm using it in the ea but the end user cannot go that deep ? What if i do it right in the ea ? (will look ugly but will work)

Lorentzos Roussos #: oh so it's like the library exports , i'm using it in the ea but the end user cannot go that deep ? What if i do it right in the ea ? (will look ugly but will work)

To be honest, I still don't quite fully understand what you are trying to achieve. So, it's difficult to give you an answer.

If you can explain it in more detail in public, that would help, but if you can't do it publicly but still need to discuss it further, then you are welcome to PM me.

Irrespective of the above, I would recommend doing the following first, before delving deeper:

1. First experiment and test if an EA or Indicator will accept exporting functions.
  2. Then test if the EA/Indicator can be referenced as a Library even though it is not in the Libraries folder.
  3. Test that when importing that there are no clashes with the event handlers, like OnInit(), etc.
  4. Test whether the imports work correctly.

If the above tests fail, then it will not be worthwhile looking at it any more as a possible solution for your project.

If however, it passes all the above tests, then you can start going deeper and look at other considerations.

Fernando Carreiro #:

Irrespective of the above, I would recommend doing the following first, before delving deeper:

1. First experiment and test if an EA or Indicator will accept exporting functions.
  2. Then test if the EA/Indicator can be referenced as a Library even though it is not in the Libraries folder.
  3. Test that when importing that there are no clashes with the event handlers, like OnInit(), etc.
  4. Test whether the imports work correctly.

If the above tests fail, then it will not be worthwhile looking at it any more as a possible solution for your project.

If however, it passes all the above tests, then you can start going deeper and look at other considerations.

Yeah that's true , and i will also find out if 1 or 2 get's one banned  😄 (download own free market tool)

Lorentzos Roussos #:Yeah that's true , and i will also find out if 1 or 2 get's one banned  😄 (download own free market tool)

There is already a library classification, so why would one get banned for exporting functions?????

It would be equivalent to the mixture of Utilities and EAs/Indicators that happen all the time.

Fernando Carreiro #:

There is already a library classification, so why would one get banned for exporting functions?????

It would be equivalent to the mixture of Utilities and EAs/Indicators that happen all the time.

For the download . I'll download my own product to test it