How to trade mutipile account at the same time - page 4

Fernando Carreiro #:

@Eleni Anna Branou, please correct me if I am wrong or misunderstanding something, but the fact that you feel compensated by being active in the forum and by helping others is not related to you being a moderator.

The fact that you are an active poster, that you help others out, which indirectly leads to you being acknowledged and recognised, are due to your own efforts, and that would remain true even if you were not a moderator. Is it not so?

However, the actual moderator obligations, of removing spam, deleting offending material and upholding the rules, etc. are things that are not benefiting you much, and in fact can many times give you headaches and demotivate you. I don't think that is fair at all on moderators without being compensated by MetaQuotes. No mater if someone does something willingly or not, it is still exploitation to use people that way.

The fact that a moderator is acknowledged and recognised, giving him/her also some status on the eyes of other members here in MQL5.com is itself carying a 'material' gain in the long term Fernando.

Eleni Anna Branou #: The fact that a moderator is acknowledged and recognised, giving him/her also some status on the eyes of other members here in MQL5.com is itself carying a 'material' gain in the long term Fernando.
I understand.

Keith Watford #:

If discussion of market products was allowed in the forum, there would be thousands of topics opened by sellers trying to promote their products.

Not many people would like to see the forum flooded with those type of topics.

Ya I agree with you.It's my miss.

Sorry to break the forum rule. And take time to remove the relative keywords.