[SOLVED] Outgoing “Friends” request, not initiated by me! - page 4

Which means he send me a Friend request, I accepted it, and then he removed me for some reason — all in the span of a couple of days.

Fernando Carreiro #:
Which means he send me a Friend request, I accepted it, and then he removed me for some reason — all in the span of a couple of days.

Yeah, if the account is still alive its someones double account , or someone who does not like Portugal , or lost a bet with Ronaldo scoring :P 

Or he sent you a request , put you in a group then deleted you if that can happen .

Lorentzos Roussos #: Aha , so its not an exploit it just shows you that a user deleted you Mucho discreeto wello done-o mql-o

At least I now know that there were two removals in total of my Friends list.

Vinicius de Oliveira #:

You're welcome! 👍

Kudos for the observation

Lorentzos Roussos #: Yeah, if the account is still alive its someones double account , or someone who does not like Portugal , or lost a bet with Ronaldo scoring :P 

Given that there are no other friends on his list, he probably decided he wants to remain "anonymous" until the World cup ends! 😁

Fernando Carreiro #:

Given that there are no other friends on his list, he probably decided he wants to remain "anonymous" until the World cup ends! 😁

xD xD xD , at least there is no exploit .

Lorentzos Roussos #: . . .  or someone who does not like Portugal , or lost a bet with Ronaldo scoring :P 

😁😁😁

Lorentzos Roussos #Kudos for the observation

Thanks!! 👍

Lorentzos Roussos #:xD xD xD , at least there is no exploit .
Yes, no exploit! Just your typical strange unexplainable MetaQuotes "logic"!