Connecting Outside Account

Hello, 

I am new to this site and the MQL5 web terminal, (I've mostly used MT4 on my phone, but am trying to transition over to an actual computer) Anyways, I was just wondering... is there a way I can connect my account with an outside broker to this MLQ5 web terminal platform or am i only able to use the metaquotes one provided..? 

I tried looking for ways to do this but the only option i get is MetaQuotes under where it says 'server'... Thank you in advance!  

eRock606: I am new to this site and the MQL5 web terminal, (I've mostly used MT4 on my phone, but am trying to transition over to an actual computer) Anyways, I was just wondering... is there a way I can connect my account with an outside broker to this MLQ5 web terminal platform or am i only able to use the metaquotes one provided..? I tried looking for ways to do this but the only option i get is MetaQuotes under where it says 'server'... Thank you in advance!  

The web-terminal's URL/link address is different for each broker. The URL/link provided here on this website is only for MetaQuotes demo accounts.

Instead, go to your broker's website and use their URL/link for the web-terminal.

However, if you are wanting to transition to your computer, then download the MT4 desktop terminal application from your broker and install it on your computer, and use that instead.