How do I post a semi auto EA on the market

I have a semi-auto EA and I'm willing to sell it on the MQL5 market, this EA doesn't automatically open or close order until user order it to.
The test system rejected my post as the EA doesn't open order automatically.

Is there any possibility for these type of assistant EA to be sold on the market? 

Thanks in advance for all advice.

<Image deleted>

Why Is MQL5 Market the Best Place for Selling Trading Strategies and Technical Indicators
Why Is MQL5 Market the Best Place for Selling Trading Strategies and Technical Indicators
  • www.mql5.com
MQL5.community Market provides Expert Advisors developers with the already formed market consisting of thousands of potential customers. This is the best place for selling trading robots and technical indicators!
Files:
error.PNG  15 kb

Hong Zi Kian:

I have a semi-auto EA and I'm willing to sell it on the MQL5 market, this EA doesn't automatically open or close order until user order it to.
The test system rejected my post as the EA doesn't open order automatically.

Is there any possibility for these type of assistant EA to be sold on the market? 

Thanks in advance for all advice.

Which category is it under ? If you place it under Utilities i don't think it will need to pass the test.

Lorentzos Roussos #:

Which category is it under ? If you place it under Utilities i don't think it will need to pass the test

Thank you Lorentzos for the useful info ^^