Order Block Script Help make Indicator

I have attached two order block scripts that I coded. Any kind soul willing to help turn it into a indicator. Am sure the community will benefit from such kindness
Files:

Thank you!

"Thank you for sharing; I have combined your two files into a single indicator! In 2024, I will publish an improved source code for the ORDER BLOCK FINDER. Below is your indicator creation request. Wishing you a Happy New Year 2024!"

FILES: 

Files:
ORDER_BLOCK.mq5  263 kb

Bwalya Tambule:
Am sure the community will benefit from such kindness

there is no benefit as order block is same as any common indicator like MACD having 10-20% win rate and its not holy grail. There has been zero proof of profitable trader using ICT methods in my knowledge, and I don't believe in self proclaimed internet profitable traders

Arpit T #:

there is no benefit as order block is same as any common indicator like MACD having 10-20% win rate and its not holy grail. There has been zero proof of profitable trader using ICT methods in my knowledge, and I don't believe in self proclaimed internet profitable traders

I personally have found no edge with 99% of technical instrument that I backtested. But this does not mean that they are useless. I think as time goes some of the tools start to show some profit for some people. I could not believe RSI can be so powerful a year ago. 

At least these tools can help to create a trading system that the minimum benefit of them is discipline in trading.

JEEBSOFT #:

"Thank you for sharing; I have combined your two files into a single indicator! In 2024, I will publish an improved source code for the ORDER BLOCK FINDER. Below is your indicator creation request. Wishing you a Happy New Year 2024!"

FILES: 

UPDATE with little error!!

Files:
ORDER_BLOCK.mq5  253 kb