Price indicator from X seconds ago.

Good evening!

I need an indicator with a single buffer indicating the price x (input) seconds ago...

Can someone help me??

I really appreciate everyone's attention.

Marcelo Peres: I need an indicator with a single buffer indicating the price x (input) seconds ago... Can someone help me?? I really appreciate everyone's attention.

Search the Codebase and Market. If you can't find it, place a job request in the Freelance section and negotiate the price with the developers that offer to code it for you.

Please also note that the forum is not a free coding service.

Fernando Carreiro #:

Search the Codebase and Market. If you can't find it, place a job request in the Freelance section and negotiate the price with the developers that offer to code it for you.

Please also note that the forum is not a free coding service.

Yes, I´ll do.

Thanks

Marcelo Peres: I need an indicator with a single buffer indicating the price x (input) seconds ago...

Since indicators are based on the chart and the smallest chart is 60 seconds, you are not going to find one.

Just store it, for later.
          How to get the price from 5 seconds ago? - Expert Advisors and Automated Trading - MQL5 programming forum #2 (2022)
          Stuck on retrieving previous bid prices by each second? - MQL4 programming forum #1 (2017)