Bug Report List - page 4

Slawa

Sorry, I had the 2 parameters the wrong way around. It should be:

iMA(Symbol(), PERIOD_D1, 20, 0, MODE_SMA, PRICE_CLOSE, 0)
And
iMA(Symbol(), PERIOD_H1, 20, 0, MODE_SMA, PRICE_CLOSE, 0)

Gives me the same value.

Regards
Chris

oh i see.
this bug was fixed in the 134 build

Hi Slava.

1. I got the update and all is working. Thanx. However, it did seem to me that you need to have the actual data
history of the timeframe you need. Is that correct?

2. How do I find the last High before the MACD crossed up? If the MACD crossed the MACD_Signal 10 bars ago, how
do I get the highest high or lowest low since the cross 10 bars ago? I can loop through the bars to find where the
MACD crossed, but that is very slow. Everytime you call the iMACD() function, it takes time to execute.

How about adding attributes or metadata to the indicators? Or Functions.
E.g. int BarsSinceCrossed(string indicator, int shift) in the case above would return 10.

I can program it, but if it is a property or metadata, it is much faster to access.

Regards

Chris

Hello,
What about the charts?????
Close and open price must be the same.
Please verify!!!
How Expert can work on base of this chart????
Thanks
Vlad

The problem with the DDE service not fixed yet, it remained causing the program to stop responding;

there is also this error message which accours every second in the journal list (HTTP Proxy:HTTP/1.0 403 Forbidden(213.178.224.225:8080)), i think it's better to check the avaliablity of the service first and then stop trying if it's not valid.

thanks,

Align in OBJ_EDIT not working in strategy tester (Metatrader 5), align is always left.

Example: ObjectSetInteger(0,"myobject",OBJPROP_ALIGN,ALIGN_RIGHT);

Rainer Albrecht:

Align in OBJ_EDITnotworking in strategy tester (Metatrader 5), align is always left.

Example: ObjectSetInteger(0,"myobject",OBJPROP_ALIGN,ALIGN_RIGHT);

I have this same problem, has it not been solved?