I am designing a custom indicator but there are problems.

1)when we add the same indicator to a chart The oninit function of the first added indicator is working. 2) When Oninit is not running, I cannot use the ChartWindowFind() function. How will it be possible to control the window with the objects that I will add to the indicator.

Mustafa Damgaci: 1)when we add the same indicator to a chart The oninit function of the first added indicator is working. 2) When Oninit is not running, I cannot use the ChartWindowFind() function. How will it be possible to control the window with the objects that I will add to the indicator.
Without showing your code and explaining in more detail, we will have difficulty understanding your issue and not be able to help you much. We can only guess.

Fernando Carreiro #:
Without showing your code and explaining in more detail, we will have difficulty understanding your issue and not be able to help you much. We can only guess.

Compile multiple copies of the indicator separately
I'm solving the problem, as far as I understand, the system has solved it like this because of the danger of calling an indicator itself. 
actually all i wanted here was a separate blank window this should be permissible.

#property indicator_buffers 0
#property indicator_plots 0
It should be enough to specify