Weekend Data

Hi, 

I have been trying MT5 recently for automated trading crypto, however there have been some issues with the missing weekend data.

I have attached a screenshot showing this missing data. I believe it has contributed to my practice scripts falling over when back testing as when it's applied to FX it's fine. The crypto market is open 24/7 and moves a lot, so it understandable when testing, scripts get coonfused when the weekly close was 20K and monday open 15K.

I can't find anything on google so if you have anything that might help please share, I will be very grateful.

Tango.Trader: I have been trying MT5 recently for automated trading crypto, however there have been some issues with the missing weekend data. I have attached a screenshot showing this missing data. I believe it has contributed to my practice scripts falling over when back testing as when it's applied to FX it's fine. The crypto market is open 24/7 and moves a lot, so it understandable when testing, scripts get coonfused when the weekly close was 20K and monday open 15K. I can't find anything on google so if you have anything that might help please share, I will be very grateful.

Discuss the issue with your broker. They are the ones that supply the data feed for your account.

Fernando Carreiro #:

Discuss the issue with your broker. They are the ones that supply the data feed for your account.

Thank you, I will try that

Fernando Carreiro #:

Thank you, you were coorrect !!!!