How to include Magic Number in Trade History Report?

Hi,

is there any way to include the Magic Number in the trade history report (XSLX or HTML)?

It seems to be impossible to evaluate the results by EA if the Magic Number insn't included.

Thanks for your help!

John Dowe:

Hi,

is there any way to include the Magic Number in the trade history report (XSLX or HTML)?

It seems to be impossible to evaluate the results by EA if the Magic Number insn't included.

Thanks for your help!

Only if you yourself log the ticket number and the magic number in a separate file (csv) and then you have write a new history joining the MQ history and your log file (as far as I know).

John Dowe: is there any way to include the Magic Number in the trade history report (XSLX or HTML)? It seems to be impossible to evaluate the results by EA if the Magic Number insn't included.

On MT4 that used to be exported as a tooltip that would appeared when you hovered over a trade (HTML export).

On MT5 however, not even that is now available, unfortunately. If you have access to the source code, then you can code your own function to export all the trade data with all the relevant information.

Order - Deals - Position - Histroy
Order - Deals - Position - Histroy
  • www.mql5.com
Get all your Deal, Positions and order Information to .csv Files. Ready for Excel import

Thanks amando! I executed your script on my MT5 terminal but no csv file was created.

Can you please explain how and where I neet to execute the file?

Thanks a lot!

John Dowe #:

Thanks amando! I executed your script on my MT5 terminal but no csv file was created.

Can you please explain how and where I neet to execute the file?

Thanks a lot!

Hi John!

The csv files are in MQL5 > Files.

You just need to execute in any chart.