Err 5200 - VPS doesn't sync web request - page 2

M.SMR #: This is a new error (4109 : Wrong chart property ID). The EA trades only when I have the Auto trading mode on. It's from the expert logs and not from the journal.

According to the log your EA does seem to be syncing with the MQL5 VPS, so you should also look at the VPS logs as well and show them here if errors are coming up.

As for the 4109 error, it seems that the EA has other bugs too that the author needs to fix. You should discuss it with them to get it fixed.

EDIT: After further analysis, the 4109 error appears after the synchronisation when the Algo Trading is disabled. So, it may be due to that, but you should still discuss it with the author.

Fernando Carreiro #:

According to the log your EA does seem to be syncing with the MQL5 VPS, so you should also look at the VPS logs as well and show them here if errors are coming up.

As for the 4109 error, it seems that the EA has other bugs too that the author needs to fix. You should discuss it with them to get it fixed.

As I don't see any error in the VPS logs. It must be something else.

I'll check that out with them. Thank you for your time and help.

M.SMR #: As I don't see any error in the VPS logs. It must be something else. I'll check that out with them. Thank you for your time and help.

Just to clarify, is this on MT5 or on MT4?

There EAs mentioned on the Log are for MT4, so the error codes will be differenr, which expected as the trading was disabled after the synchronisation.

ERR_TRADE_NOT_ALLOWED

Trade is not allowed. Enable checkbox "Allow live trading" in the Expert Advisor properties

You should not be referencing the MQL5 documentation if you are using MT4. Reference the MQL4 documentation.

Fernando Carreiro #:

Just to clarify, is this on MT5 or on MT4?

There EAs mentioned on the Log are for MT4, so the error codes will be differenr, which expected as the trading was disabled after the synchronisation.

ERR_TRADE_NOT_ALLOWED

Trade is not allowed. Enable checkbox "Allow live trading" in the Expert Advisor properties

It's on MT4

M.SMR #: It's on MT4

Then error 4109 is of no concern because the Auto trading was disabled after the synchronisation.

Please show the logs for error 5200 then please.

ERR_WEBREQUEST_INVALID_ADDRESS

Invalid URL

Fernando Carreiro #:

Then error 4109 is of no concern because the Auto trading was disabled after the synchronisation.

Please show the logs for error 5200 then please.

ERR_WEBREQUEST_INVALID_ADDRESS

Invalid URL

I cleared my logs and synchronised earlier to see if it would come up again and it's no longer happening. 

But I get this error 4109 instead. I've contacted the author. I'm waiting for the answer.

Also, given that it is a web access error, did you follow these instructions ...

Fundamental Trader

Fernando Carreiro #:

Also, given that it is a web access error, did you follow these instructions ...

Yes, that's exactly what I did firsthand.

M.SMR #: I cleared my logs and synchronised earlier to see if it would come up again and it's no longer happening. But I get this error 4109 instead. I've contacted the author. I'm waiting for the answer.

As I have already explained, error 4109 ( ERR_TRADE_NOT_ALLOWED )  is NOT a concern, because auto trading is disabled. It is to be expected after the synchronisation takes place.

It would only be a concern if the error occurred on the VPS logs and not on your computer logs.

Fernando Carreiro #:

As I have already explained, error 4109 ( ERR_TRADE_NOT_ALLOWED )  is NOT a concern, because auto trading is disabled. It is to be expected after the synchronisation takes place.

It would only be a concern if the error occurred on the VPS logs and not on your computerOk 

OK, I get that. 

Still, the EA doesn't trade when the auto trading is off after synchronisation.