storage (failed with error 1001)

I get the following error.

"storage projects list request failed with error 1001".

But there is no problem on the other computer. I looked at the forum about this problem, I changed the password,

I reinstalled everything, but there is a problem caused by my pc, I couldn't find a solution.

Documentation on MQL5: Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Codes of Errors and Warnings / Compilation Errors
Documentation on MQL5: Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Codes of Errors and Warnings / Compilation Errors
  • www.mql5.com
Compilation Errors - Codes of Errors and Warnings - Constants, Enumerations and Structures - MQL5 Reference - Reference on algorithmic/automated trading language for MetaTrader 5

There is some solution for MT5 storage: the solution is changing your MQL5 password to be 8 characters long.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Error In MQL5 Storage / Cloud Protector / MT5 Editor Solution

Lorentzos Roussos, 2020.07.16 20:29

if you get these errors when trying to :

• get into the mql storage 
  • enable it 
  • or compile a file using the cloud protector 

in MetaTrader5 Editor v2530+ , if you get these errors : 

• "Project list request failed with error 1001"
  • "Password Is Empty"
  • "Password/Login wrong" 
And you did everything including removing the "Community" folder but it persists...

And you are providing your login credentials correctly (not your email but your username ,and the correct password)

The solution is changing your MQL5 password to be 8 characters long 

[the actual limit above which the MT5 editor thinks you have not provided a password is unknown , it could be more than 8 characters -for those who will say bla bla my pass is more than 8 characters bla bla]

This only happens on MT5 ,if you can inform someone about this to be fixed please do.

Solution is true and verified

Sergey Golubev #:
There is some solution for MT5 storage: the solution is changing your MQL5 password to be 8 characters long.

I've read the topic before, I tried the password

it's not the exact solution, there are two computers in the same house no problem with one. they use the same network, the threads are the same, something is broken. it was making a temporary error from time to time, but this time it also gives error 1001

The problem is solved, but I don't know how I solved it because I tried many things. I was sure it was caused by my computer, I focused on any problem that would prevent communication with the storage server. now working storage.

To fix the Event ID 1001 error, run your apps in Compatibility Mode with admin privileges. If the error persists, reinstall the problematic programs and repair your system files.

Regards,

Rachel Gomez