BOUGHT FIBONACCI AND FSI. What next?

Hi there? I bought Fibonacci and RSI last week from a man called <deleted> , but he has refused to communicate and tell me whether I should pay for subscriptions and VPS. Anyone with his contacts ?And if he refuses to communicate should I ask for refund of my money? Please reply!! 
Virtual hosting for MetaTrader 5
Virtual hosting for MetaTrader 5
  • www.mql5.com
The fastest VPS server for forex trading from the MetaTrader 4/5 terminal developers

Did you buy it from MQL5 Market?
If yes so there are some rules for refund (just in case you want to refund so it is the rule about it):

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

We need a refund for a signal service cancelled within 24 hours as dont want the service

Eleni Anna Branou, 2020.12.05 09:39

If you cancel within 24 hours of your initial subscription, you will be automatically refunded.

Also if you cancel the indicator purchase within 7 days, without having activated it, you will also get a refund.

Refund will come to your MQL5 forum profile (not to your Visa/paypal for example) so you can use it to buy something from the Market, or subscribe to the signal or use it in Freelance.

About how to install your purchases (indicators?):

How to Start with Metatrader 5 - Moving Average of O oscillator (OsMA) - Indicator for MetaTrader 5.
How to Start with Metatrader 5 - Moving Average of O oscillator (OsMA) - Indicator for MetaTrader 5.
  • www.mql5.com
Moving average of oscillator(osma) sergey golubev , 2016. Growing candlesticks are colored in light colors, falling are colored in the dark colors. Osma divergence - indicator for metatrader 4. The osma oscillator shows the difference between values of macd and its signal line

0796214726:
Hi there? I bought Fibonacci and RSI last week from a man called <deleted> , but he has refused to communicate and tell me whether I should pay for subscriptions and VPS. Anyone with his contacts ?And if he refuses to communicate should I ask for refund of my money? Please reply!! 

Do not keep posting about the same issue.

I have deleted your other topics/posts.