Again about EAs

Is it possible to code an EA which getting data from (N) broker while I am trading with another broker?

I am doing my analysis with (N) platform and my trades are with another broker..So the entry depends on candles with that (N) broker.

So the EA performance will depend on that (N) platform and its data and candles..while I will run the EA on another terminal which candles are looking different.

Is that possible?

Any Ideas?

will be grateful to get ideas!

Khosni Elshobaki #:

Is it possible to code an EA which getting data from (N) broker while I am trading with another broker?

I am doing my analysis with (N) platform and my trades are with another broker..So the entry depends on candles with that (N) broker.

So the EA performance will depend on that (N) platform and its data and candles..while I will run the EA on another terminal which candles are looking different.

Is that possible?

Any Ideas?

will be grateful to get ideas!

You can have 2 metatrader platforms running on the same pc at the same time each with a different EAs that can exchange information together. 
You can run a search for metatrader copy trader. 

Michalis Phylactou #:
You can have 2 metatrader platforms running on the same pc at the same time each with a different EAs that can exchange information together. 
You can run a search for metatrader copy trader. 

Yes this is the best idea for me..I will search for that deeply.

Thanks so much.