Additional Verification

"We need to perform additional verification of your account. This is a standard procedure meant to ensure the security of all MQL5.community members. 
Currently, no action is required from you. Please wait till the verification is complete. Until then, the ability to withdraw funds is limited.
Sorry for inconvenience."

I got this message about 3 days ago from mql5, I have been able to make withdrawal since I started working on mql5, I cannot withdraw my earnings currently because of it, kindly help on clarifying this and how long the verification will take, thanks

It takes a week or two be patience.

Carl Schreiber #:
It takes a week or two be patience.
Okay. Thanks

Ebunoluwa Abimb Owodunni #:
Okay. Thanks
Hello,

Did you eventually get verified and how long did it take?

Hello my account has take one year for additional verification process now I cannot withdraw my earnings for one year now please looking at that. I asked in service desk but not responding 

Sharif Khatib Said #Hello my account has take one year for additional verification process now I cannot withdraw my earnings for one year now please looking at that. I asked in service desk but not responding 

Well, regarding the lifetime additional verification of the account, if you want to try a solution, open a specific ticket for this purpose at the service desk and see what happens; regarding the withdrawal of the amounts won, it should be a much simpler procedure, where you should also open a ticket at the service desk, wait up to 3 business days for the withdrawal to be released, and, immediately after your request to withdraw the amounts won, your account will return to the status "under additional verification". 😊