WHY there is not country "INDIA" stocks ? in mql5 or mt5

is there any issues with country "INDIA" stocks markets and mt5?? 

why there is no options like "INDIA" stocks

what is the reason behind ?? 

The selection of the symbols and the provided quotes are decisions of the broker. You have to look (yourself - broker discussions are not allowed here!) for brokers offering these shares ...

Carl Schreiber #:
symbols and the provided quotes are decisions of the broker ...

you mean its because of the broker ?? if i change the broker 
symbols / stocks list will changes too??? 

Most of the broker have a website where they inform about the trading platforms and the symbols or fin. instruments they offer.

Another options would be google and broker compares...

Pratyush Sharma:

Actually brokers who recognise or have deal with metaquotes will only offer MT4/MT5 platform, and when you login in with those broker servers then you will see indian stocks there in symbol list.

Manpreet Singh #:

...brokers who recognise ..with metaquotes ...platform, ..login in with those broker servers then you will see indian stocks there in symbol list.

i'm using < delete>, 

<deleted> as I said discussions (even recommendations) are not allowed!!

You can be banned for some time.

Pratyush Sharma #: i'm using *** demo, can you please provide good broker who has indian stocks ?? 

As already stated by @Carl Schreiber, discussing brokers is not allowed on the forum. You will have to do your own research to find brokers that offer Indian stocks as a tradable market on the platform.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

WHY there is not country "INDIA" stocks ? in mql5 or mt5

Carl Schreiber, 2022.10.26 08:20

The selection of the symbols and the provided quotes are decisions of the broker. You have to look (yourself - broker discussions are not allowed here!) for brokers offering these shares ...

Fernando Carreiro #:

As already stated by @Carl Schreiber, discussing brokers is not allowed on the forum. You will have to do your own research to find brokers that offer Indian stocks as a tradable market on the platform.

sorry ... i don't now the rules and regulations.. please forget it.. i will delete this post after your reply.. or by default delete in 1 day

Pratyush 
Pratyush Sharma:

Yes there is an issue.They sell live data for 20 lacs INR on their website. They seems to be restricting user to use such facilities such as tick data as they only want to sell from their own side, and thus I think they do not partner with brokers or allow them to broadcast their information until a broker is interested to pay 20 lacs INR. Illegal broadcaster of India data may be available, but at some fee and high percent of data unreliability. There were some Free APIs available earlier but now the broker also stopped providing any updates to it recently. Its a pity that technology is backward in terms of quality of data in such exchange and even London metal exchange is not costly as India market live tick data

Arpit T #:

Yes there is an issue..... 

WOW... you surprised me.. thank you..