Experts: Angry Bird (Scalping) - page 2

this is perfect formula in trading but have to maintain minimum 5000$ if any body using in real account

thanks to author 

if you have manual intervension and close all the loss making orders it is profitable. but let it run for 3 days and see what happens. in my case it went from 10,000 dollars to 11,000 dollars and then back to 4000 dollars

check in paper trading account

tejeswar:

this is perfect formula in trading but have to maintain minimum 5000$ if any body using in real account

thanks to author 

Can you gif a link so we can see the results please

Peter

Nicklas Andersson:

is there SL?

Im testing it now on real account 

Can u publish a link? or sesults.

Peter

with this octafx broker is best with minimum 1000$ in real account also

I would highly suggest using around $500-$1000 balance for lot 0.01

Regards 

Automated-Trading:

Angry Bird (Scalping):

Author: bimbimaone

i take it on the 1 min , it seem to be excellent, but i have got some problem , when i use it on vps at 23:00-05:30,london time , it always  auto cut my orders every five

Minutes after open order time.   by the way , i am wonder if you can add  Run time for this ea ?

Sound interesting, I'll test it in this month. Thanks a lot for your posting.

Your results only have a modeling Quality of 25%.. why?

Also, you only tested a range of 1 day, right?

I still like it.. but your test results use different parms, than EA defaults.. Why?

This seems to be ok in tight ranges but as soon as the market breaks out it will blow your account, unless you limit the amount of trades it takes. The default is set to 10 trades. I would say you need a 100k account to cope with 10 open trades if the market moves against your positions.

Martingale strategies are very risky, and this is no different imo.